JM Family Enterprise, INC is looking for IT staff.
What does JM Family Enterprise, INC say about itself?
«What started with Jim Moran’s passion for selling cars continues today with the dedication and hard work of every JM Family associate. We have grown into one of the largest, most innovative and diversified companies in the automotive industry. Our principal businesses focus on vehicle distribution and processing, finance and insurance, retail vehicle sales, and dealer technology services.»
«At JM Family Enterprises, our mission is to be the premier provider of quality products and services. To accomplish our goal, we build mutually rewarding relationships with our customers, associates, business partners and the community. The company’s five core values are what set us apart. Our more than 4,300 associates adhere to these principles, and together, we achieve success.»
We are looking for an IT Telecom Support:
End User Services – Telecom Support Specialist
Description of Position: The Telecom Specialist that will support, configure and deploy mobile devices. The associate will monitor the inventory of mobile devices and accounts in use and available to use in order to optimize the fleet and associated plans. The associate will also maintain an inventory of VoIP lines and devices available for optimization of those resources. The associate will review invoices periodically for anomalies and vendor adherence to active service and pricing agreements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with personnel to order, configure and deploy mobile equipment and devices.
- Document user requests and incidents in ServiceNow.
- Review and report on costs and vendor compliance associated with mobile and VoIP service providers.
- Manage company inventory and assets.
- Document procedures for equipment and software installation and use.
- Instruct in use of mobile devices according to JM Family acceptable use policies and procedures.
- Prepare service activity and performance reports.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 3 years experience or equivalent Associates degree
- Self-motivated individual with desire to enhance their knowledge and continually develop their skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multitask and operate in a fast-paced support break/fix environment
- Ability to quickly diagnose and resolve customer telephony related issues
- Ability to work on assigned tasks independently
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Understanding and application of service management methodologies
- Understanding of current technologies and best practices in the information technology industry
- Positive team attitude with ability and desire to help the team continually improve
- Minimal travel required
- Hardware – PC, Laptop, Apple, Digital and VoIP Desk Phones, Telecom terminology, Peripheral equipment
- Specific Technology Products – Mobile telephone and tablet technologies
- Applications – Microsoft Applications (Office), Adobe products, Apple and Google Applications, Airwatch
- Ariba catalog management
- Asset Management Database – ServiceNow
To apply enter the official site by clicking here and then clicking on the blue button that appears on the website: