SODEXO Executive Chef 2 – Tallahassee, Florida – United States
Índice de contenido
Sodexo campus services are looking for an sodexo executive chef 2 with skills and career orientation to support the restaurants on campus at the prestigious campus of Florida State University, located in the sunny city of Tallahassee, FL. This executive chef will support SUWANEE residential food and will also provide supplementary support for other campus culinary operations and catering, as needed.
We are looking for Executive Chef Candidates with the following in their culinary “toolskits”:
- A strong artistic culinary style: can you impress all the clients of the university?
- Knowledge of current culinary trends: do you follow the food trends and the best chefs?
- Very sophisticated flavor and a sophisticated palette. Can you translate that to your food?
- The ability to inspire and guide kitchen staff: can you help others to become innovators?
The best qualified candidates will have the following:
– Understanding of finances as they are applied to food and labor cost controls
– Passion for food and innovation
– Possibility of working flex desplaza
– Great expectations for customer service and food quality
– Capacity and willingness to develop and train front-line employees
– Maintain wellness and sustainability initiatives on the site
– Experience in culinary administration within a high volume environment focused on quality
– Interact with clients and clients
– HACCP and production records
– Responsibilities to order and inventory
– Ability to think outside the box
If you have these culinary qualities and can impress in the kitchen, join Sodexo Education, the leading restaurant provider on campus, serving more than 600 higher education campuses across the country!
** RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE WITH THIS POSITION! **
Provides culinary leadership within a medium-sized unit that includes menu planning, program execution, and staff management and training. It works directly with internal and external clients who manage the restoration process from the beginning to the execution.
– Manages restoration and retail areas.
– implements and coordinates the culinary function.
– Customer and customer satisfaction.
– Supervises and trains chefs and public service workers.
– Financial management to include the cost of food and labor administration.
– Manages food and physical security programs.
– Ensures that the preparation and production of food complies with operational standards.
- Basic Education Requirement – Associate’s Degree
- Basic Management Experience – 2 years
- Basic Functional Experience – 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.